Thursday 5 November 2015

Nov 5, 2015. Thursday.

On this day i have come to the realization that I am alone in this world. Just alone. No one is there for me because of "me". They are there because they gained something from me. It's always has been like that. I just didn't noticed it yet, until now. If there is god, then I am thankful to him for this knowledge. Self-interest makes the world go round.

One of the things that I really want in life is like everyone else, the safety of a home. There is no place like home, that is true enough. I know I need stability, comfort and a safe place, and that place is not this home; the place that i was born. Of all the 25 years of living in this house, I have seldom feel safe, much less comfort. But it is stable, that i give you. And because of that I have pledged to earn some money, so I can buy a place I can call home.

I want to apologize to my old self because I have not written anything on this blog. I am supposed to do so, but again, I continue to make mistake. However depressed I am, it is not excuse to not write anything on this blog. Any thing goes here, however big or small.

I'm supposed to pick up my late-salary today. Let's see if the guy can come up with the money or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment