Saturday 7 November 2015

Nov 7, 2015. Saturday.

I woke up good. Then, I eat those creamy rice they used for nasi lemak with chilli-laden of fried chicken breasts. Those are not good for breakfast, and certaintly not good for my stomach. Now my migraine and all the shitty feelings came back all at the same time. I'll try to limit my intake next time.

Yesterday, I just got 80 dollars from my demo account. Which is 40% gain for my capital. It felt so good, I think I can do this trading stuff. And I will do it right.

Now that I cut contact with my close friend, what can I do to fill those gaps.  Can a game or music fills it? I'll probably will not make game as a substitution. Music will do, for now. Until then, make tons of money, buy a house and finally, have a cat. I've been wanting a cat for a pet for so long now. Cats are my only salvation to fill those loneliness, sadly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment